August 1, 2016
Hey y’all! How was everyone’s weekend? We had a quite, relaxing weekend that involved playing in the sprinklers and a little barbecuing–so perfect!
My daughter (for some unknown reason) has been very fussy at night. My husband and I can’t seem to figure it out! Needless to say, this had made me very tired. I don’t know about you, but for me, a lack of sleep is a one-way ticket to a crummy attitude. My “blah” mood this morning was immediately lifted when I wrote this post. Want to know why? I made a list of some of things to be happy about. I immediately felt more positive!
Here is my list…
2. A wet, slobbery baby kiss
3. Fresh Flowers
4. Loved Ones
5. God’s Timing–even when you’re waiting, there is a reason. I love that!
8. A good belly laugh
9. Making someone else have a good belly laugh
10. Daily Chores. I complain, but I truly am thankful for laundry, vacuuming, and washing dishes. I get to take care of my family.
11. A Good Hug
12. Fall, football, and foliage
14. The way he looks at you
15. Movie Quotes
16. That you don’t have to have it all together. Because, let’s face it, no one does. No One!
17. A good workout
18. A cool, crisp morning
19. A baby’s first giggle
20. Clean Sheets–is there anything better?
21. God’s never-ending love
Whew, now that’s what I’m talking about! Maybe I will make this a daily habit? We all have a lot to be happy about. Sometimes, it’s easy to lose grasp of all of the wonderful “things” in life. So, here’s my challenge to you.
When you have a moment, sit down and right down as many things that you can think of that make you happy.
No matter the number on your list, I guarantee your list will make you smile.
I would love to hear from you. What’s on your list?
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎